Electric Reach Truck (1400, 1600 kg)
- All drives for travel, lifting and lowering in 3-phase AC technology
- Space-saving through optimum truck geometry
- Cockpit with ergonomic function design
- High economic efficiency through energy reclamation during braking and lowering (optional)
- MULTI-PILOT control lever
- Curve Control for optimum safety during travel
Space-saving design, high performance data and ergonomically optimised working conditions. These are the strengths of Jungheinrich Reach Trucks 214/216.
The advantages: Space-saving through narrow working aisle widths from 2687 mm (according to VDI when picking up Euro
pallets lengthways). Higher throughput efficiency – at the same time reduction of service requirements – through constant use of 3-phase AC technology. Motivated, relaxed operators through efficiency-promoting operating ergonomics.
The operator feels the benefit of comfort from the start: from the lowered entry height he comfortably reaches the 5-fold adjustable comfort seat, adjustable armrest, MULTI-PILOT control lever and vertically/ horizontally steplessly adjustable steering wheel.
By using the display/operating instruments arranged in front of him, he can call up all operational and safety-relevant data and individually adjust or select various travel programs. Arrangement and design of the instruments contribute towards safety as much as the excellent visibility through the panorama mast or operator-protecting roof.
The Jungheinrich reach trucks 214/216 thus provide the best preconditions for economic stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in the most confined spaces. No matter whether for working in pallet, continuous or drive-in racking, whether for particularly narrow or low clearance heights, whether for single shift or multishift applications – the reach trucks 214/216 provide the ideal solution for
Jungheinrich masts provide maximum safety and space utilisation to high lift heights:
- Excellent visibility towards load.
- Patented mast reach cushioning; in addition, the travel speed is automatically reduced to crawl speed if the load is raised above the free lift height.
- Integrated sideshift.
- Lowest clearance heights together with high lift heights.
- Choice of mast tilt or fork tilt.
- Extremely long lifespan through highquality sections.
- High residual capacity to high lift heights.
- Lift heights up to 10250 mm.
Ergonomic operator cab
The operator compartment provides ideal working conditions for highest performance and ease of operation.
- Comfort seat adjustable to any driver (sitting position /backrest/body weight).
- Many depositing facilities.
- Important operating elements are accessible without reaching round.
- Generous available space.
- 3-phase AC steering (capable of being switched over from 180° to 360°) with optimised steering wheel position.
- Automatic positioning of sideshift (centre position) at the touch of a button (optional).
- Automatic horizontal positioning of forks (with fork tilt) at the touch of a button (optional).
MULTI-PILOT Control Lever
Centrally positioned control lever to control all hydraulic functions, choice of travel direction and horn.
- All operating elements are within sight and each take up a clear function.
- No reaching round is required even during the use of additional hydraulic functions (e.g. fork adjuster, optional).
- Maximum throughput efficiency through simultaneous use of two hydraulic functions (e.g. lifting and reaching).
- Precise operation through proportional hydraulics for all functions.
High-quality control instrument for the display of most important operating data.
- Travel direction and wheel position display.
- 180°-/360° steering mode.
- Battery condition with residual running time display.
- Selected travel program with performance characteristics.
- Operating hours.
- Lift height (optional).
- Centre position sideshift (optional).
Onboard Computer (optional)
The onboard computer combines several functions in one operating element that ensure economic performance and reliability during daily high-powered operations.
- Large colour screen (TFT-Display).
- PIN access entitlement with user administration.
- Speed display.
- Input of height selection for faster depositing at high lift heights (optional).
- Control monitor for video camera (optional).
3-phase AC technology
Powerful 3-phase AC technology for simultaneous travel, lift and steering drive offers a range of advantages compared with traditional direct current motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick reversing without “moment of reflection”.
- High operational availability through maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes.
- Longer operating times through energy reclamation when speed is taken back and during lowering of load (optional).
Ergonomic operator cab