Electric transverse seat / bi-lateral stacker (1000 – 1200 kg) with telescopic forks
- 3-phase AC technology with high efficiency factor
- Energy reclamation during lowering and braking
- Ergonomic swivelling seat
- Minimum working aisle width requirement through telescopic forks
- Lift height up to 13000 mm
The bi-lateral stackers ETX 513 – 515 with telescopic forks and 80 V 3-phase AC technology, 1000 – 1200 kg capacity and lift heights up to 13000 mm represent highest performance efficiency in the narrow aisle warehouse. Above all, the ETX captivates through its unique operating concept with swivelling operator place module and various additional options. Among other things, this facilitates a high degree of automation in stacker operations. The ETX with telescopic forks also requires the most minimum working aisle width among all load pick-up devices.
This high performance efficiency is available to the ETX operator with effortless ease: through comfortable mounting and dismounting, height and weight adjustable, vibration-absorbing comfort seat and pedal arrangement as in a motor car. Generous depositing areas, clear contours and the latest ergonomic operational devices make work significantly more pleasant and thus faster.
At the centre of the efficiency-promoting operating concept are the swivelling operator place, the operating console that is steplessly adjustable in height and distance to the operator as well as the large area display. With numerous innovative performance characteristics, they define state of the art system ergonomics:
- Ergonomic operating elements with thumb control of hydraulic functions for lifting, lowering, turning and reaching.
- Integrated handy steering wheel to support precise and safe handling.
- Sideways seat arrangement with swivelling operator seat for fatigue-free operation.
- Information transmission via graphic display. Important operating data are quickly and legibly displayed in pictograms.
|80 V 3-phase AC technology
Constant application of 3-phase AC technology for travel, hydraulics and steering drive is characteristic for the ETX 513–515. The advantages are obvious:
- Optimum energy consumption through particularly favourable efficiency factor.
- High efficiency factor of hydraulic system through rpm control of hydraulic motor.
- Optimised thermal economy allows the use of corrosion-free, heat-resistant plastic containers for hydraulic oil.
- Excellent efficiency factor for motors.
- Dynamic movement sequences.
- Reduced maintenance through omission of components susceptible to wear
During lowering of the load or empty load pick-up device, energy is fed back into the battery = “regenerative lowering”. The energy is also fed back into the battery when braking the travel movement = “regenerative braking”. The energy reclaimed in this way is available for subsequent energy consumption. The advantages:
- Longer operating times with the same battery capacity.
- Shorter battery charging times with at te same time longer battery life.
- Lower investment costs for smaller batteries and lower energy costs.
3-phase AC drive control and CAN-Bus make ETX applications as requirementoriented, economical and reliable as never before. The advantages:
- Individual adjustment to every application.
- Active safety through steplessly adjustable speed profiles in narrow aisles and on aprons.
- Care of components.
- Service-friendly through repairable circuit boards and exchangeable interface.
- Ergonomic swivelling operator workplace.
- Sprung, adjustable and weight-adjustable operator seat with armrests.
- Operating console adjustable in height and distance to the operator.
- Graphics-suitable display with function keys for status and service displays.
- Ergonomically shaped one-hand operating lever for hydraulic functions.
- Electric power-assisted steering for effortless, sensitive manoeuvring.
- Integrated lift height pre-selection with the choice of stacking automatics.
- Diagonal travel with optimum speed profile dependent on travel direction.
- Computer-supported truck control with CAN-Bus networking.
- Camera / monitor system.
- 3-fold braking system: regenerative braking, spring-loaded brake on drive wheel and hydraulic load wheel brake.
- Energy reclamation during lowering and braking.
- Stepless rpm control of hydraulics aggregate for gentle movement processes with excellent efficiency factor.
- End position and transfer cushioning with start/stop pads of all hydraulic functions.
- Integrated diagnostic system with display and service interface.
- Foldable rear cover for quick access to drive unit.
- Removable battery side panel and foldable battery cover for easy access to built-in battery.
Foldable battery cover